Table Reservation Information
We are excited to be open again! The following are some rules and suggestions to keep everyone safe while we are open for indoor/outdoor service:
- Reservations are required and need to be done on our website. See the link at the top of every page or use this link! Walk-in reservations accepted.
- Groups are limited to 4 people, up to 6 if all are family.
- Please social distance from others at a 6 ft distance.
- Employees will be wearing masks and we encourage customers to do the same.
- Please check in with the person at the reservation table when you arrive.
- Not all of our tables have seating, feel free to bring a blanket, camping chairs, a pop up tent or any items that might make your visit more comfortable. Seating is first come, first serve.
- No Pets
- We will be cleaning as much as possible, and will have hand sanitizer available at both doors.